100% Raw Creamy Wildflower Honey
Our Raw Creamy Honey is great for spreading on toast, also works well to sooth a scratchy throat. Get the benefits of local pollen & antioxidants found only in Raw Honey. Perfect for sweetening teas, healthy baking, drizzled over granola, in your superfoods smoothies, and more!
100% raw, creamy, sustainably sourced, enzymatic honey
Paleo friendly, gluten free, and all natural
Highland Valley produces pure wildflower honey from areas throughout the Northeast USA. We select our apiaries locations based on potential exposure to commercial agriculture and we never use harsh chemicals inside the beehive.
- All our honey is local, raw, and unfiltered
- Our apiaries are in Pennsylvania, New York, and New Jersey
- No chemicals or antibiotics are used in our hives
- Our apiary locations are miles away from commercial agriculture, where our bees and forage on multiple floral sources away from the use of pesticides
- Our honey packing facility is inspected by the PA Dept of Agriculture
- We are GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), Food Safety, and FDA certified
Serving Size: 1tbsp 21g, Amount Per Serving: Calories 64, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 1mg (0% DV), Total Carb 17g (6% DV), Sugars 17g, Percent Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.